Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Looking Back

It is crazy to think about how much we have accomplished in just one semester.  We set out to finish principle photography and we did it.  If it weren't for our lead actress dropping at the last minute way back in December, we would not even have to shoot the few pick ups we have scheduled for after graduation.  I am so proud of everyone for sticking with it and accomplishing something that I'm pretty sure no other undergrads have ever done before.  No other grad program either.  We shot an entire feature while still passing our classes, barely.  For that we should all be proud.  I know we still have a lot of work ahead of us in post, but I absolutely can not wait to show the final product to all the teachers and administration at the school.  I can't wait to show all the people that laughed behind closed doors when they heard what we were trying to do.  No one believed in us except ourselves.  We all believed we could get it done and thats all that mattered.  I can't wait for everyone to see what all our hard work amounted to and realize that we have accomplished something truly great. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I feel the same way. It's just the beginning...

    ReplyDelete