Sunday, April 10, 2011

Camera Operator: U.S. Soccer Federation- Guatemala City, Guatemala



Through the end of March and into the first week in April I worked on an 18 day shoot as a camera operator at the U20MNT World Cup Qualifying Tournament in Guatemala. I was responsible for creating an episodic series entitled "20 Under 20" that followed the team as it prepared for and played in the tournament. The series relied heavily on interviews with the coaching staff. These were simple talking head setups that I lit with a small tungsten fresnel Arri Kit and a Rifa light. I used the Rifa as a key and wrapped it a bit frontal to spill onto the fill side. Then I used a 300w fresnel as an edge light opposite key side and one more 300w fresnel to put a slash on the background curtain. The rest of the footage consisted of b-roll from training, recovery sessions, meetings, video analysis and anything else the team may have done together while on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment